Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry so long

The past few weeks have been very up and down. I had been toying with a few lbs between the weeks, but this past week (yes the weigh in after Thanksgiving) I lost 6.5 lbs! How you ask?

I have NO idea. I'm chalking it up to working out finally paying off. I feel like I'm almost destined to gain a few pounds this coming week though just because I lost so much this week. We'll see.

Oh PS I've dropped a few pant's sizes too. Yay! I'm back to the size I was in college.

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Current Weight: 219

Goals:

[X] 228 by Halloween
[X] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: