Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 30, 2008

WI Update

Damn it! I went to my normal WI tonight and the lady said that I'm down 1.6. I was so excited!!

Then I looked at my booklet. Where I had gone to a different location last week to WI during lunch, it meant I was down 1.6 since the last time I had gone to my regular WI place. So, I actually gained a pound this week. Booooo. And I thought I had finally reached a goal :-(

TOM'S here though, so maybe that's it? And I haven't worked out nearly as much as . Plus where I went home and ate tons of veggie soup. Ugh. I'm reallllly hoping for a big number next week.

I'm headed to the gym to listen to my good playlist. I treated myself last night and bought a few songs and made a playlist titled "Goal Weight Workout" :-) haha

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Current Weight: 229

Goals:

[X] 228 by Halloween
[] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: