Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Conference

Today made the 5th day in a row I've worked out. I'm finally back on that wagon. Last post my mental state was back. Now I think my physical state is finally catching up.

I leave tomorrow for a work conference and fly back Friday morning. I'm going prepared with work out clothes and running shoes. We're going to Jersey City, which apparently is right across the Hudson from Manhattan. I hope I get a city view room ;-)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the gym at the hotel. I always thought it was weird having a gym in a hotel before now. My thinking was, you're in a hotel which more than likely means you're supposed to be relaxing and having a nice time. This week, I'm going to be 'that' person using the gym early in the morning.

I'm also not going to drink as much (if any) like I usually do on these business trips. My company likes to have a good time. Staying out til 1-2 and making it to meetings by 8am. Right. Not this time. I learned my lesson last conference. Ouch.

So the goals:

- Work out Wed, Thurs, and hopefully Friday mornings before the meetings/flying back
- Do not drink as much (if any)
- And as always, make healthy, wise food choices at every meal.

K, wish me luck :-D

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 245
Height: 5'8"
Age: 23

Current Weight: 198.9

Mini Goals:
[X] 200 Pedicure and Haircut
[ ] 190 New Running Shoes
[ ] 180 New Outfit
[ ] 170 Coach Purse

Ultimate Goal Weight: 170

1 comment:

Black Kitten said...

Good luck! I always find it a challenge to eat well and exercise when I'm away from my normal routine, but I also know how GOOD I feel about myself when I come back, knowing that I stayed on plan. You can do it!