Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Long Over Due

Sooo, it's been over a month. Actually a month and a half. Oops.

A few things have changed. I moved across town to a much nicer area. A 2-minute commute is amazing, FYI. I went on a much needed week long vacation with the boyfriend. We went to New Jersey (where he's from) and had a great time. I want to go back!

And another thing that's changed is I haven't been to a meeting in over a month. Before the yelling begins, please take into consideration the fore mentioned changes that were going on during the hiatus. :-D

I am back to it though! Yesterday, I bought the mack-daddy WW scale. Tells your weight (obviously), bone mass, water something-er-other, body fat %, and the BS BMI. I was impressed and since I forked out money for it, I decided to switch to online only. I never make it to meetings any more. This past week, I've been OP, working out, measuring things (for the most part), and getting nearly all my 8GH'S. So, I'm going to online.

BTW, the gym in my apartment complex is bitchin'! There's a cardio room, weight machine room, and stretching/aerobics room. And tonight I wondered into the ladies room to discover a sauna! I'm in the process of making waking up before work and going to the gym a habit. Wake up @ 5am-ish, go for at least 30 minutes, sometimes 45 depending, and make it to work by 7:30. I'm actually proud of myself.

This week's WI (on the brand spankin' new scale) 198.9! Ah, feels so good to be back!
_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 245
Height: 5'8"
Age: 23

Current Weight: 198.9

Mini Goals:
[ ] 200 Pedicure and Haircut
[ ] 190 New Running Shoes
[ ] 180 New Outfit
[ ] 170 Coach Purse

Ultimate Goal Weight: 170

No comments: