Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Annnnnd I'm back

So here I am agian. I know I did the speech thing about recommitting, blah blah blah. But I didn't stick to it. I dropped down to online only. That didn't work. Then I cancelled the WW membership.

So I rejoined yesterday. I gained 5 lbs in 2.5 months. Not terrible. But I always think about how much weight I could have lost if I had stuck to it. Anyway, regardless I am back. I'm tracking, and drinking water, and am concious of being 'full'. I need to start planning though. I think that'll be my goal for this week.

I'll plan meals. And go to the gym at least one over the weekend. Damn it. Oh, I've also readjusted my goal weight to 165 from 160. We'll see as I get closer if that changes again...

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 245
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Current Weight: 204.8

Ultimate Goal: 165

1 comment:

Carlos said...

way to get back after it. impressive!