Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Disappointed

I was not good this weekend. Not good at all. I started out with great intentions.

Friday: Nine Inch Nails/Jane's Addiction Concert. I was on track all day. Stopped and got a 6-pack of Bud-Light for tailgating after work, went through Chick-Fil-A for a grilled sandwich and fruit cup. After Chick-Fil-A and pre-beer, I had 5 points to spare plus weeklies. Unfortunately, the beer didn't stop after the 6-pack. Inside the concert, I got a beer (like a 16 or 24 oz'er). The lady thought I said 2, so I was double fisting. Before Jane's Addiction....ANOTHER beer. So, tally is 3 large beers, plus the 6-pack. After the concert, we went to a bar/restaurant we always hang out at. I got a terrible (but so good at the time) chicken wrap with ranch sauce...and fries. PLUS a bloody mary and a margarita. O.M.G. I went crazy. I was too embarrassed to even count every single point.

Saturday: I was great all day. Drank tons of water for obvious reasons, ate egg whites, stayed within points. We went Uptown Saturday evening, ate at a pizzeria - I had a grilled portabella mushroom salad with balsamic dressing. The dressing tasted too good to be alright though. Went to a bar, had 1 beer. Went to the movies - no popcorn. Was on a roll...Then we went to a bar after the movie. And the cover band was great. And the crowd was great. And 3-4-5 too many drinks were great. I have no self control with drinks. At all. I tried to count all of the drinks I could remember. No binge eating though.

Sunday: I felt like crap after 2 nights of drinking (since being out of practice from college) and what did I eat? Not only Burger King chicken straws with fries, BUT! Also 4 pieces from a large, extra pepperoni STUFFED CRUST pizza from Pizza Hut. WTF?! I did count all of that.

The last time I 'failed' at WW, it was because of partying. Not just the drinks themselves, but the awful food I succumbed to during and after drinking. A topic that was discussed on the WW 20-something's board last week was, how in the world did I only gain ___ lbs during college, when after 1 night of partying, I gain 5lbs?! SO true.

This was my first weekend/week back to WW after a 2.5 month hiatus and I am currently -8 in weeklies with only 3 AP's. I wish I was excited about my first WI. That decent sized drop in weight due to it being your 1st week back. I'm petrified.

But I am going. I am facing the scale. I am going to succeed no matter how many setbacks I encounter.

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 245
Height: 5'8"
Age: 23

Current Weight: 204.8

Mini Goals:
[ ] 198 by July 4th
[ ] 193 by July 20ish Vacation

Long Term:
[ ] 170 by Oct 24th WVU Homecoming Weekend

Ultimate Goal:
[ ] 165

1 comment:

Carlos said...

way to get back after it. getting back up after falling down is always the hardest.