Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Storms

All day I had in my head that I would go to the gym after work. I didn't pack clothes to go immediately like I usually do, but I was going to come home, change, eat a teaspoon of peanut butter, and dart back out. Right.

I got home, with severe thunderstorm warnings issued, saw the lighting and sat down in front of the computer. There I sat waiting on the rain I didn't want to drive in. Thankfully, I went on the WW boards and saw the thread for 'What activity did you do today?'. Some of those people had done 40 minutes of cardio plus weights, plus abs, on and on and on. Needless to say, it motivated me - though not to the point of going to the gym. I changed, popped in 30 Day Shred and had Jillian kick my ass.

Speaking of which my ass is sore (or soar? I can never keep the two straight) from the personal training session yesterday. It was awesome! Afterward I did a C25K session. Technically I'm on Week 4 Day 3, however I was NOT up for that after the PT. So, I reverted to Week 3 Day 3. I still walked out of the gym looking like I sat in a sauna for an hour. And I wore my new work out specific shirt - a Nike Dry fit thing. It's kind of form fitting atleast much more so than the huge t-shirts I usually wear. I actually liked what I looked like at the gym. Pretty amazing feeling. I have no idea when that last happened, if ever.

:-)
_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 245
Height: 5'8"
Age: 23

Current Weight: 204.8

Mini Goals:
[ ] 198 by July 4th
[ ] 193 by July 20ish Vacation

Long Term:
[ ] 170 by Oct 24th WVU Homecoming Weekend

Ultimate Goal:
[ ] 165

No comments: