Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Learned my lesson...sort of

I weighed in Thursday evening and was down 1.6lbs despite the ridiculous weekend I had (see below post). I had great motivation after that. I was great yesterday during the work day, but went to the bar after work to get a beer. Of course it didn't turn out to be just one beer. However, I DID count everything I put in my mouth. And while I was there, I didn't have a glorious wrap with ranch sauce. Instead, I chose a chicken salad, without cheese, and balsamic dressing. And it was surprisingly yummy. I felt great about my choice and had 3 margarita's after that, but like I said I counted everything, of course dipping into weeklies.

Today, woke up a little so-so, but not terrible. Went to the bagel store we always go to on the weekends, but instead of my sausage, egg, cheese on an everything bagel I had egg whites on a honey wheat. It was surprisingly good, too. Tonight, we grill! I'm already fantasizing about the veggies!

So in the end, although I did go a little (or way) nuts on drinks last night, I counted everything, ate decent the day after, and don't feel guilty about my choices. That's a step in the right direction in my mind!

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 245
Height: 5'8"
Age: 23

Current Weight: 203.2

Mini Goals:
[ ] 198 by July 4th
[ ] 193 by July 20ish Vacation

Long Term:
[ ] 170 by Oct 24th WVU Homecoming Weekend

Ultimate Goal:
[ ] 165

1 comment:

nic said...

Those are great substitutions. Way to go on the "healthier" choices!


BTW, I struggle with margarita-itis too. I always say just one, but that number always seems to grow...