Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First WI

Today was the first weigh-in for me. I lost 4.4lbs this week! I was so excited! I hit 229. I haven't seen that number in so long. Originally starting WW I was 245. Now to have hit under that 230 mark which I struggled so much with last time, I have such incentive! I came home and even worked out to a video for 20 minutes...

I'm in the middle of packing for this weekend and next week. I'm leaving right after work tomorrow evening and heading to Motown for WVU Homecoming! Partying, football, and booze is what the weekend will involve. I'm very excited, but VERY nervous....I'm bringing my tracker and points calc to try to keep up with things.

Then Sunday-Tuesday I'm going to our corporate office in Pittsburgh for training. Heading back through home to see Mom Tuesday night and coming back to Charlotte Wednesday. That's a lot of traveling and good times to stay OP with. I'm going to try my best though.

Woo! Go 'eers :-)
_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Current Weight: 229

Goals:

[] 228 by Halloween
[] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: