Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 17, 2008

Weigh In #2

Last night was WI#2 and I gained 1 pound. I'm ok with that. I was traveling all week, drank a lot of beer, and didn't work out at all. I did try to track some food. I also tried to conciously think about what I was eating. I did better than if I wasn't on weight watchers!

Two nights ago, I got back from my marathon of a trip and my fiance and I broke-up. He moved out yesterday. I've been trying to fight emotional eating and I'm doing ok with it. The worst part is being alone in the apartment with just me, the cats, and my mind racing. My best girlfriend is coming down for the weekend. Probably staying through Tuesday. Starting anew is always hard to do it alone. Thank god she's coming! My goal over the weekend besides rearranging is to work out at least once.

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Current Weight: 230

Goals:

[] 228 by Halloween
[] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: