Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 6, 2008

Day #5 Post #1

March of this year I started WW, but stopped 14 weeks into it. I had lost 12lbs and was frustrated that I hadn't lost any more. 2 months after stopping, I started again....

Oct 2, 2008 I wondered, how much weight I would have lost between the time I stopped and that day. So, I signed up for a monthly pass and got back on plan. And why not blog along with it.

Today's day #5 and I can already tell a difference in how I feel. I've worked out twice so far and have stayed mostly OP. Saturday night was rough. It was a bachelorette party of which I'm a bridesmaid. A little too much to drink and a mild hang over Sunday can make me go a little nuts on food. It wasn't as bad as most other times though! Goals are below. They aren't super high. I'm not trying to achieve 2lbs per week. I know I'll set myself up for failure. I'm hoping to get a tape measure soon to be able get inches measurements. I also need to do before pictures.

Yay blogs!

Love,
Mols
_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Goals:

[] 228 by Halloween
[] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: