Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WI from last week

Last week's WI, I was down 2.6 which was A-MAZING! I had worked out 5 days and stayed OP completely. I deserved that #! I lost the pound I gained the week before plus another 1.6 and I hit the 228 benchmark a week early.

This week I'm hoping to lose at least something. TOM's here and I went home for the weekend to visit my family. I ate ok, but not great at all! I didn't work out over the weekend and didn't work out last night. I actually ended up going for drinks with coworkers. I counted everything though! Hopefully I can get down at least some before WI Thursday. I tried to give myself the 'last chance work out' tonight though. Hopefully that'll jump start me.

So far the total of weight lost during time #2 on WW: 6lbs :-)
Total on WW: 17lbs

_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Current Weight: 228

Goals:

[X] 228 by Halloween
[] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: