Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The day after

Last night, I made myself work out and I'm so glad I did. I feel awesome today! It always is amazing to me how good you feel the day after you work out.

Anyway, my usual WI day is Thursday, but I'm going out of town after work Thursday so I'm going tomorrow.

This weekend is WVU Homecoming! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm planning on eating chicken breasts and cauliflower and making a dish to bring from a WW recipe. Also, I'm trying to plan out the booze. I mean you can't go to a football game in Motown and not drink. That's unheard of. Sunday after the fun weekend, I'm traveling to Pittsburgh for training through my company. I'll be there Monday-Tuesday and returning to Charlotte Wednesday. That's a long time to be away from home while trying to stay OP. Anyway, wish me luck!

Hopefully I'll post on here tomorrow how the weigh-in goes.
_____________________________________

Starting Weight: 234
Height: 5'8"
Age: 22

Goals:

[] 228 by Halloween
[] 222 by Thanksgiving
[] 216 by Christmas
[] 211 by Jan 22nd 10% goal by 16th week
[] 160 Ultimate Goal

No comments: